Monday 15 September 2014

Review of The Winner's Curse

I really enjoyed this book! :D It was so good! I just loved the plot line and the characters, especially Kestrel in the fact that she wasn't perfect when it came to fighting.
One thing that annoyed me straight away was how she fell in love with Arin. I don't even need to put that in spoilers because it's that obvious. But one thing that shocked me was that Arin stayed true to himself no matter what happened with Kestrel. I liked that.
Another thing I didn't like was THE ENDING!!! I mean, come on!!!!! Don't leave me with a cliffhanger like that! I need the next book!
Overall I loved this book. I read 210 pages in one day. This book got me out of my reading slump. I hope other people enjoy it as much as I did! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment